Oxford Heroes is an exciting three-level course that takes students from high-starter to intermediate level.
Every unit of Oxford Heroes is divided into three complete lessons, providing a clear progression from new language to skills work. Further language and skills practice is available on the Student's MultiROM, which is linked to topics in the Student's Book.
- Cartoon stories and up-to-date texts make learning enjoyable and help motivate students;
- Balanced syllabus develops all four skills with plenty of opportunities for speaking and writing;
- Grammar and vocabulary sections provide clear presentation and plenty of practice;
- Songs, projects, and a play, plus revision sections throughout the Student's Book, help recycle and reinforce new language.
OXFORD HEROES is an exciting new three-level course for young teenagers which takes them from beginner to intermediate level. The key features of OXFORD HEROES are:
- an exciting cartoon story that presents the main language point of each unit in an enjoyable context;
- up-to-date and lively reading texts that motivate students and help them to develop their knowledge of the world;
- grammar and vocabulary sections that provide clear presentation and plenty of practice;
- a balanced skills syllabus that develops students' ability in all four skills, providing clear models, variety of input and plenty of opportunities for students to speak and write;
- twelve songs that engage and motivate students and reinforce the language taught in each unit;
- revision sections after every two units that thoroughly recycle and reinforce the language taught;
- six projects and one play at the back of the book that teachers can use with their students whenever they choose.