Доставка по КиевуБЕСПЛАТНО
Курьером по Киевубесплатно при заказе от 500 грн
Самовывозг. Киев, проспект Николая Бажана, 36
Курьерскими службами по Украине
Год издания: 2015
Купить другие книги автора
The Navigate A2 Workbook gives additional review and practice of language and skills covered in the Coursebook. It comes with its own CD to accompany listening exercises and pronunciation work.
Navigate is a brand new, six-level General English course tailored exclusively to adults. The course takes an innovative approach to reading and listening based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages. It teaches reading and listening from the bottom up, giving learners the skills they need to understand the next text they will read and hear, not just the one they are reading or hearing now. The content has been extensively piloted and reviewed in ELT classrooms across the world, giving teachers the confidence that it really works.
Innovative skills strand takes a bottom-up decoding approach to listening and reading.
- Equal weight given to grammar and vocabulary learning with clear on-the-page practice.
- Vocabulary based on the Oxford 3000 and levelled against the CEFR, giving learners the relevant language they need to communicate in the world today.
- Clear aims and outcomes linked to the CEFR throughout the course.
- Learners are immersed in themes and issues from around the world through content-rich, authentic texts that are really relevant to adult learners.
- Focus on vocabulary systems and vocabulary-building techniques.
- Real world video content provides integrated listening practice - video lesson in every unit plus vox pops throughout the course.
- Speaking practice throughout each lesson to help learners become more confident at using new language in the real world.
Прилагаемый к изданию диск (CD-ROM) упакован в специальный целлофановый конверт и вложен внутрь книги.
Здесь можете оставить
свой отзыв о товаре